House Rewire 2018-07-04T06:40:01+00:00

House Rewire

At Live N Up Electrical, your safety is our concern. If you live in an older home, call us to come and perform safety check. Faulty wiring can be really dangerous; it is the cause of over 10 thousand fires and hundreds of injuries each year. Don’t put you and your family at risk, get your wiring checked by one of our experts.

All Areas Service 24/7

0419 933 715


Here are some tell tale signs of faulty wiring:

  1. Frequent blown fuses or tripped breakers
  2. An over-amped or over-fused electrical panel
  3. Dimming or flickering lights, indicating the circuit is overloaded or has a loose connection
  4. Hot or discoloured switch plates, cords, or plugs
  5. Light bulbs that frequently burn out in a socket, signalling a fixture that can’t handle the bulb wattage
  6. Buzzing or sizzling sounds
  7. A burning smell
  8. Arcs or sparks from an outlet when you plug or unplug a cord
  9. Loose outlets
  10. Cracked, cut, or broken insulation
  11. Electrical shock when you plug in or touch a cord.

Your home won’t always exhibit signs of faulty wiring. Take the time to have a periodic safety check on your home by a licensed electrician:

  • If your home is more than 40 years old
  • If you’re relying on extension cords for power
  • If you’ve made major home improvements or added major new appliances that could strain your existing system
  • If your home has ungrounded, two-prong outlets
  • If your home has aluminium instead of copper wiring

Live N Up Electrical offers free quotes and expert advice. Call us today.

Customer Testimonials

The team at Live N Up Electrical went beyond what I was expecting. The customer service was exceptional and the quality of work we could not fault. We had new solar panels installed as well as other electrical work.

Kate C

I am the owner of Custombuilt Homes, and have been building in Perth for the last 44 years. Over that period we have used only three different electrical companies – the owners of the first two have since retired and Live N Up Electrical …

Gary Green

Great and friendly customer service. Very efficient and on time. Great advice and very reasonable with price

Bonne Dunn